Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Extreme Gaming Rig, Intel Core i7, Radeon HD 6850 Black Edition

Extreme Gaming Rig, Intel Core i7, Radeon HD 6850 Black Edition Video Clips. Duration : 4.98 Mins.


Before I go into the system specifications, I would like to let everyone know that I built this computer on my own, and bought every single part working every summer, mowing lawns, DJ'ing parties anything I could do to get closer to my goal, an here it is. My complete custom extreme gaming PC. I am only 14 years old and no I'm not a nerd, I just have a thing for computers. This computer is etup on eyefinity, It is not crossfired but it runs extremely smooth, I get around 35- 40 Frps in most of the game, once it dropped to about 20 frps, and thats as low as I've ever seen it. Well sit back and enjoy the gameplay on a Eyefinity gaming rig with Colin McRae's DiRT 2. System Specs: Intel Core i7 930 6 GB Corsair DDR-3 2000 Mhz Ram OCZ Agility 2 SSD 90 GB (Boot) Western Digital Black 1 TB (Data) Antec 1200 Case Radeon HD 6850 Black Edition DVD/CD Combo Writer and Reader Corsair GS800 PSU External Seagate Replica HDD 2 TB (Data) Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition AOC 20' Monitors (3) (Eyefinity as well)

Keywords: HD 6850 Black Edition, Gaming Rig, Intel Core i7, Eyefinity, Antec 1200, dirt 2, Colin mcrae

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © antec 1200