$149.00 |
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case By Antec
Best Price for Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. With Special Pomotions Fast Shipping
|
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Description
Two 120mm TriCool blue LED front fans to cool hard disk drives.Two front loaded HDD cages for up to 6 hard disk drives.The HDD cages act as air ducts to take air in more efficiently. Optional middle 120mm fan bracket to cool the hottest graphic cards or CPU.Unique Top mounted 200mm TriCool exhaust fan to cool the hottest system.Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake. The Antec Nine Hundred Steel ATX Ultimate Gamer PC Case is the ultimate case for hardcore gamers. Built for maximum cool, this PC case features a perforated front bezel, three 120-millimeter fans with mounts for even more fans, and a monster top-mounted 200-millimeter fan.
Costumer Reviews
Reviews By R. E. Floyd : Date December 8, 2006
I build my own computers and for family and friends as needed. I researched several for the purpose of building a quiter gaming case for family use than the one we had which enclosed several 80mm fans and still gave the option of a side mounted fan and a window to show off the inner workings or even give you the peace of mind to make sure your fans still work and maybe that everything is still there. Well, anyway, this case has the power supply mounted on the bottom which allows for the top to house the 200mm fan which has 3 speed settings and is almost silent on the high setting even.
Reviews By Dave M : Date December 2, 2006
I just built a Core Duo computer using this case, and I'm very satisfied with the results. The case is beautiful from the outside and somewhat roomy on the inside. The fans are numerous and very quiet.
The largest problem I had was that this case puts the power supply at the bottom of the case. This makes for more room near the top, which is great, but some power cables (notably the 24 pin power connector and 4 pin power connector) were too short. I had to buy extension cables. It was also a little tough to screw in the hard drives into their cages, but with those points in mind, I am very satisfied.
The case glows blue in the front which looks great. The USB ports and power button on the top are great ideas. I'd buy it again, but I'd make sure to buy the extension cables at the same time.
Reviews By B. Lowe : Date January 17, 2007
This case is a great choice for the Enthusiast gamer. It has 3 120mm fans and one huge 200mm blower. Even with the extra fans it runs quiet.
Pros:
The cooling potential of a more expensive Water system.
Six hard drive bays.
Cool looks
Cons:
Factor in a bigger power supply with long cables since it mounts at the bottom.
Earphone and Mic jack on the front. Nice but most on-board motherboards don't support.
No comments:
Post a Comment